Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Need Some Writers To Help With Online Clients

So effective has been my technique for attracting new writing clients that I am now rapidly heading towards a situation where I will not be able to cope with the volume of work that I'm receiving.

I’d like to find other writers whom I can work with. The idea I have in mind is to pass on the clients to them (on signing of a contract), they service those clients (under my supervision) and we split the income 60%/40% with the larger percentage going to you and the smaller one to me.

I usually charge clients rates $20 per article (although I have a few old clients who have been with me a long time and still pay $9 per article). There is plenty of work and if you are a good online writer who knows how to write a keyword rich article, you'll end up earning a very good income every month.

This is a good opportunity for you to get some experience in online writing even as you earn some money. It really doesn't matter where in the world you are currently situated as long as you have a functional Paypal account.

I need you to send me samples of your recent writing, preferably for a web site or blog but other writing will also do. Also send me a brief CV which should include references/referees.

Please do not send follow-up emails, I will reply to successful candidates only, so if you've not heard from me after two weeks, assume that you have been unsuccessful.

Email me Now
============================
Now located among the world-famous boutiques and bistros in Los Angeles is the first and only plastic surgery center on Rodeo Drive. In recent times exposure on TV reality shows has opened up a whole new market for plastic surgery which is no longer viewed as a luxury but as a necessity and a great way to improve one’s quality of life. At los angeles plastic surgery patients are sure to receive world-class service at competitive prices in an environment that befits plastic surgery’s growing mass appeal.

No comments: